Cornwall Economic Development
ChooseCornwall.ca is maintained by Cornwall Economic Development, a department of the City of Cornwall.
Cornwall Economic Development Department undertakes five major activities:
- Marketing Cornwall to attract new investment, new residents and tourism activity
- Initial and direct point of contact for investors, developers, tourists and new residents
- Direct point of contact for business owners (small and large) in their efforts to grow their businesses
- Development, marketing and sale of land in the Cornwall Business Park
- Advice and research activities related to short and long term, micro and macro economic issues
As part of the above, the Economic Development Department operates Cornwall Tourism, the Cornwall Business Enterprise Centre, the ChooseCornwall Job Board; as well as overseeing the City’s Community Improvement Plans and the sale of employment lands in the Cornwall Business Park.
The staff of Cornwall Economic Development assist clients in all phases of the site selection process. Local firms can take advantage of the Department’s resources and expertise to source the information and contacts necessary to succeed in today’s competitive global economy.
The Department publishes a number of information documents and maps which are available without charge upon request, many of which can be found on the Resources page of this website.
Social Media and Web
In addition to ChooseCornwall.ca, the Cornwall Economic Development also maintains the following websites:
You can follow Cornwall Economic Development on social media via the following links:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ChooseCornwall
- Twitter: twitter.com/ChooseCornwall
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChooseCornwall
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/choosecornwall/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2877589/
For further information on the excellent prospects for doing business in Cornwall, contact the staff of the Economic Development Department using the Contact Us form.