Cornwall is well served by various locally-based media organizations. Most of these organizations also provide content digitally, and links to their websites have been provided.
- The Standard-Freeholder is published 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).
- The Seaway News is a weekly newspaper with a circulation of approximately 35,000.
- Sports Energy News is a tabloid newspaper that is published monthly and focuses on the local sports scene.
Magazines and Special Publications
- The Cornwall Seeker is a monthly newsmagazine focused on arts, culture, and events.
- Cornwall Living is a magazine is published annually by the Seaway News.
- Perch magazine is published annually.
- Wintertide is a magazine published annually that focuses on seasonal activities.
There are four FM radio stations that broadcast locally.
TV and Internet
- Cable service is available from Cogeco, which also provides local television programming on Cable 11. Cogeco also provides internet services.
- Bell Canada offers television and internet services.