Foreign Students Invited to Attend International Career DaysNovember 19, 2021
Cornwall Ontario – St. Lawrence College will be reaching out to potential foreign students with a series of International Career Days.
International Career Days will offer live panels featuring current students and alumni who will share their experiences and answer any questions. Each panel is scheduled to suit international time zones and will focus on some of the most popular areas of study in those regions. International Career Days will offer prospective students the opportunity to learn about the pathways that St. Lawrence College offers during and post-graduation. You will learn about potential careers, job opportunities in Canada and hear from our Career Services team.
“The population of international students at St. Lawrence College has increased dramatically in recent years,” says Richard Wiggers, Dean of the Cornwall Campus. “We have a team of International Student Immigration Advisors who can help students with accurate and timely immigration advice relating to their status as a student in Canada.”
There will be 9 panels total from November 24 to December 7, and complement the SLC Fall Open House on November 20th.
International Career Days Schedule:
- Wednesday November 24: Europe, CIS, Middle East and Africa, Business
- Thursday November 25: Europe, CIS, Middle East and Africa, Health Sciences
- Saturday November 27: USA, Central & South America, Business (Marketing)
- Sunday November 28: USA, Central & South America, Computer Science
- Wednesday December 1: China, South Asia, Vietnam & Korea, ECE/Community Services
- Thursday December 2nd: China, South Asia, Vietnam & Korea, Business
- Saturday December 4th: USA, Central & South America, Applied Arts
- Monday December 6th: China, South Asia, Vietnam & Korea, IEOP
- Tuesday December 7th: USA, Central & South America, IEOP
Click on the following link to register for International Career Days
About St. Lawrence College
St. Lawrence College is an integral part of the economic life and social fabric of Eastern Ontario, with campuses in Kingston, Brockville, and Cornwall. St. Lawrence College consistently ranks as one of Ontario’s leading community colleges, preparing students for the global economy with relevant, practical, and experiential learning opportunities. Offering over 100 full-time programs, St. Lawrence College is a close-knit community of 10,000 full-time students, and more than 99,000 alumni.
You can find out more information on the St. Lawrence College website: