Municipal Facilities Re-Open as Cornwall Enters Orange-RestrictFebruary 16, 2021
Cornwall Ontario – Selected municipal facilities are re-opening to the public as the community transitions from the stay-at-home order to the Orange-Restrict level of the COVID-19 Response Framework.
The following list outlines the public hours for various facilities:
- City Hall, Municipal Works and the Civic Complex are open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for essential services. The Complex walking track remains closed.
- The Benson Centre is open for walking and rentals: ice, fieldhouse, and tennis, pickleball, and badminton courts.
- The Aquatic Centre is open for lessons, AquaFit and public swimming. Click here for the full schedule.
Residents are encouraged to get outdoors and enjoy the winter weather.
- City parks and outdoor skating rinks remain open. Click here for a full list of outdoor facilities.
- Big Ben Ski Centre is open weekdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and weekends from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. To book a private, socially distanced lesson, call 613-933-6377.
The following municipal buildings remain closed to the public:
- Social and Housing Services (340 Pitt Street)
- Paramedic Services (601 Campbell Street)
- Fire Stations
Residents are reminded to follow public health and safety guidelines, which includes staying home as much as possible. If you are out and about, remember to keep a safe social distance and wear a mask. Wash your hands often. For more info please visit the Eastern Ontario Health Unit website.
For more City news, visit the main City website: