Holiday Sparkle to Light Up Lamoureux ParkNovember 22, 2021
Cornwall Ontario – One of the brightest nights of the year is back, as Holiday Sparkle prepares to set up in Lamoureux Park.
The popular seasonal celebration returns with a dazzling display of Christmas lights. Switching gears from last year’s drive through experience at Gray’s Creek, this year guests will be invited to walk through a Winter Village on Cornwall’s waterfront. There will be hot chocolate, photobooths, music, movies, and a Christmas Market which will take place at the Cornwall Square Pop Ups. Guests can hang out and keep warm at a number of special covered domes, which can be reserved starting this week.
Holiday Sparkle takes place every from 5 pm to 10 pm every Thursday to Saturday night from December 9 until December 18. The Christmas Market will run the evenings of December 10-11 and December 17-18.
Tickets on Sale
Tickets are pay-what-you-can, with proceeds going to support the experienCity Project, the United Way and the Raisin Region Conservation Area. Organizers will also be collecting non-perishable food for the Agape Centre. Book your tickets online for your chance to win a 10K White Gold Diamond Snowflake Pendant from Pommier Jewellers!
Tickets to Holiday Sparkle can be obtained online by clicking here.
Like last year, Holiday Sparkle is being made possible thanks to the strong support of community sponsors. Sponsors this year include:
- The Cornwall Tourism Development Fund
- Desjardins (Title and Chill Zone Sponsor)
- Farm Boy (Food and Beverage Sponsor – celebrating 40 years since opening their first location in Cornwall!)
- JF Markell Homes and Markell Properties (Chill Zone and Kids Zone Sponsor)
- Home Hardware, SDG Tourism, and The Co.Lab (Dome Sponsors)
- Ontario Power Generation, Epione Health and St. Lawrence College (Kids Zone Sponsors)
- Pommier Jewellers (Enchanted Forest Sponsor)
- Rurban Brewing (Photobooth Sponsor)
About Holiday Sparkle
Holiday Sparkle is a seasonal celebration of community organized by the experienCity Project and the Social Development Council. The first Holiday Sparkle in 2020 saw more than 5,000 vehicles pass through Gray’s Creek in South Glengarry and raised over $16,000 for the United Way in addition to collecting 16,000 pounds of food for the Agape Centre! This year’s event takes place at Lamoureux Park.
Categorised in: Arts and Entertainment, Business, Community, General, News